- Sleeping bag/air mattress, pillow, and blanket
- A couple of changes of clothes, including clothes you can get dirty/wet
- A swimsuit (in case it’s warm enough to swim in the pool)
- A towel and all needed toiletries (e.g. deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, shampoo/soap, etc.)
- Any snacks you really like
- A personal cup
- Bible and a notebook
- Fishing pole/gear if you want to fish
Fri. Oct. 1
5:00 PM—Leave Fairhaven
6:00 PM—Arrive in Geiger and get settled in at the camphouse
8:30 PM—Bible study
9:30 PM—Free time
Sat. Oct. 2
10:00 AM—Bible study
11:00 AM—Outdoor games/fishing
1:00 PM—Outdoor games/fishing/pool time
6:15 PM—Bible study
7:15 PM—Laser tag in the dark!
8:30 PM—Games/free time
Sun. Oct. 3
6:30 AM—Wake up and pack
8:15 AM—Leave for Fairhaven
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.